How To Set Up Facebook Business Manager
Learn how to set up and connect your Facebook Business Manager
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was one single place where you could manage all of your Facebook-related marketing? A place where you could access your Facebook page, ad account, catalogues and payments. A place where one login gives you easy one-click access to anything you could ever need on Facebook.
Well, perhaps it’s time you looked into setting up your very own Facebook Business Manager account!
For any business using the fantastic tools available in the fabulous world of Facebook, creating a Facebook Business Manager account is a simple way for you to organise and manage your business social media activity from one place.
You can sync up all sorts of marketing gizmos, connecting your Facebook page up to the marketing tools provided by the platform to make sure all your business branded bits are coming from one place.
Here, we will run you through how you can set up your own business manager account on Facebook, and how to add some of the core assets to help you get up and running.
What Is Facebook Business Manager?
Facebook Business Manager is a completely free tool that allows you to manage and create all your Facebook assets from one central hub, including your Facebook page, Facebook ads, Facebook Pixel, and much more.
The tool is designed to make life easier for business admins and users as everyone with access to the manager account can quickly navigate and use any element of the business Facebook assets from one place.
How To Set Up A Facebook Business Manager Account
To set up your own business manager account, you first need to navigate to business.Facebook. From here, you click Create Account, and take the following steps:
- In the pop-up box, enter your business name, then click Continue.
- Next, add your name and the business email address that you will be using to manage your Facebook Business Manager account, then click Finish.
How To Add A Facebook Page To Business Manager
Once you have created your Facebook Business Manager account, you will need to add a Facebook page to the new set-up, which you can do from the Business Settings dashboard (gear icon):
- From the Business Settings dashboard, click on Pages under the Account subsection in the left-hand panel.
- Click Add, this will cause a dropdown box to appear, where you then click Add a page.
- Type the name of your Facebook business page in the text box. As you start typing, your business page should appear as a clickable autocomplete option below.
- Finally, click Add page.
How To Add A Facebook Ad Account To Business Manager
If you have products or services that you want to pitch to new customers, then Facebook advertising offers the perfect place to creatively reach people on one of the most popular social media platforms in the world!
By adding an ad account, you will be able to access your own Facebook Ads Manager where you take advantage of Facebook advertising to promote your business and services in just a few clicks:
- From the Business Settings dashboard (gear icon), click on Ad accounts under the Account subsection in the left-hand panel.
- Click Add, this will cause a dropdown box to appear, then click Create a new ad account.
- Here, enter your account details, following the onscreen instructions in the pop-up box.
- If you already have a Facebook Ad account, you can add this by following the above to step 2 and choosing Add an ad account and entering your Ad account ID.
Please note: You will need to add a payment method into the billing settings of your ad account before you can run any advertisements.
How To Add A Facebook Business Partner To Business Manager
Being the clever multi-functional platform it is, Facebook Business Manager allows you to share access with other users and businesses who can help to manage specific elements of your Facebook marketing channels.
You can add other businesses or marketing agencies as a business partner, allowing them access to specific assets of your choosing connected to your Facebook Business Manager:
- From the Business Settings dashboard (gear icon), click on Partners under the Users subsection in the left-hand panel.
- Click Add, this will cause a dropdown box to appear, then click Give a partner access to your assets.
- You will then be asked to enter a Partner business ID, which is a unique number assigned to each business manager account. The business or agency you are partnering with will need to provide you with this number. This can be found under the Business Info subsection in the left-hand panel in Business Settings.
- Once you have the Partner business ID of the account you are wanting to connect with, enter this and click Next.
- You can now choose which specific assets and level of access you would like to share with your Facebook partner.
Explore Facebook Advertising With The Spark Agency!
Interested in using social media advertising to promote your business? Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help, or feel free to take a look at our social media packages here for more details.
Search Account Executive